Friday, September 4, 2020

Day 172, Fri. , 9/4/2020, BayShore is doing great with following guidelines for Covid.

Bill and Wes getting the canopy out of the bag


                                            Jacob, Peyton, Vikki, Adam, Kimmy and Eli
                                           Bill, Barb, Cheryl, Don, Gayla, Elaine, and Wes
                                                           Cheryl, Barb, Elaine and Don

                                 Gayla, Wes, Cheryl, Elaine and Barb setting up the War Room

It’s not too crowded here which is nice.  Face masks have to be worn in all the buildings.  In goodies and hospitality rooms , only 10 people allowed at a time.  Tabernacle many chairs are out, windows open and fans running.  Good message given by Jeff the camp director on importance of following guidelines, wearing face masks and respecting others.

Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and Peyton went to our house to fix leaky pool hose.  Vikki sent me a picture of them all sitting on the deck. When I talked to them they seemed like they didn’t want to talk much.  Later they FaceTimed me and showed me how they changed the big bedroom upstairs around and cleaned it too.  I have been wanting that done since we got the bed frame in January.  It looks beautiful the way they arranged it.  They hung my new wall hangings, moved some pictures on the wall, fixed closet bifold doors and knobs, cleaned make up table chair and more!  I was amazed and so happy. Thank you to all of you.  Later I got another call from Vikki while the  message was being given in the tabernacle. I called her back and she sent me a video.  The moved the furniture in the other bedroom across the hall too and cleaned it.  It looks amazing too. I love how they arranged it. Both rooms are so much better.  I am so blessed and can’t thank the Lord enough for the family I have.  We. Sat around the huge bonfire for a while, then came back to the camper and played 3-13. Bill was the winner

No comments: