Friday, September 4, 2020

Sat, 9/5/2020, Happy Birthday Bruce3rd day, State Rally, LED the pledges, Wayne shared his great testimony, Worked at putt putt, bug ride, good evening service

 

Happy Birthday to Bruce!!!  Nice picture of Evan, Bruce, Jack and Max celebrating!






Bruce’s Birthday We read ours Bibles.  Rained in the morning just lightly and for a short time.  Ate breakfast in dining hall no other people in our section. Mrs dished up behind plastic, then handed to us.  Strawberries on waffles, eggs sausage, packaged yogurt for breakfast.  Went to tabernacle for before service prayer and a great service.  Had the new Holland Chapter go up ad the oldest Chapter, Caro go up. Great testimonies of what God is doing!  They put new water that’s from the Bayshore pool in the dunk tank. It looks much better.  I dropped my zucchini breads and brownies off at the bake sale.  Went to get instructions on how to sanitize and work at putt putt.Nice and safe. Only me working..  People were so nice and kids were so cute.  Everyone sanitized their hands when they started and again on the 9th hole, they were told not to touch statues of the animals or people, leave the hole empty between golfers, and they put their clubs in a barrel when they were done.  I sanitized my hands and put the color of balls they wanted on the counter, they looked at the different sizes of clubs through the window and I got one like it and set it out for them.  Set score sheets and pencils out so they could just pick up one.  Left me a sprayer to spray them with disinfectant.  Then they got wiped off and put on a rack to dry. Julie Sprunger came and said she would do the spraying for me and close up so I could go on the bug run on the motorcycle with Bill.  

The sun came out and it was a nice ride.  

Nice evening worship and message.  Don took 2nd place because he got two bugs on his target on his windshield.  Played 3-13. I was  the winner for once.  

No comments: