Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tues., 9/22/2020, Fun day with Peyton and Isaac, Bill went to Detroit for MRI of shoulder, Walked 3 miles, went to prayer at church

 

                                                Isaac and Peyton while we were playing 3-13

                                            Some pictures of Hailey with her friends!





Peyton and Isaac were up when I got up.  They were so quiet I didn't even hear them.  They made their bed before they came down.  We ate breakfast and then worked on spelling.   They both did good on their first test before seeing the words.  They wrote the ones they missed 5 times and then we did a test on those words.  I read our book, The Hideout, we've been reading and then they read the picture Bible to me and also Pony Pals.  They did great reading.  We played 3-13.  They do a good job adding their points.  Vikki came after work and we all ate lunch and visited.  After they left, I cut down my peonies, washed my oriole feeders and a couple hummingbird feeders, and filled my other feeders.  Bill got home from his MRI appointment in Detroit, and we went for a 3 mile walk down our road.  When I got home, I had to get ready to go to my prayer group at church to pray.  It was an amazing time of prayer.



No comments: