Thursday, September 3, 2020

Day 171, Thurs. 9-3/20 Drove camper to BayShore, Not many people this year, Fun time anyway

Kody helping Stacie chop onions. He's a great little worker.

Sunset at BayShore

BayShore sunset on Lake Huron

We packed the last minute things.  Left at 9:20 a.m.and I pulled the 5th wheel with the truck and followed Bill on the motorcycle.  The RV video cameras were great. I loved being able to see the back and sides of the camper as I traveled.  So clear too.  We didn’t get to stop at Tim Horton’s which is our tradition because of COVID-19.  Vikki called me and I talked to her during my favorite part of the drive.  Didn’t take long to set up.  Wes and Gayla parked next to us.  It got super windy.  Vikki FaceTimed me to show me branches down at our house.  She also showed me the hose to our pool that sprung a leak.  So nice of her to check things for us.  Barb and I went for a walk on Roberta’s Walk while Bill had to show campers where to park.  The water is way up.  It was extra windy out there.  Made burgers, potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner.  Made enough for Barb to have some too.  Bill beat at 3-13.  

No comments: