Saturday, September 26, 2020

Sat., 9/26/2020...Gave the dresser the first coat, Went to Eli and Jacob's game, Met Bill, Gave dresser second coat

 

Got two coats of primer on the dresser

Eli helping his team
Eli getting ready to kick the ball
Eli kicking the ball

Eli is a pretty fast runner now

Adam

Adam with his eye on the ball
Adam going after the ball...

Met Bill and some friends from Faith Riders after the soccer games
Greg, Merijo, me, Bill, Daryl, Barb, Elaine and Don at Lucky's.
Adam by the round bale.  He looks so tall by it now.  He used to look really short by them. I borrowed this from Kimmy!


After I ate and read my Bible, I started painting the dresser upstairs with primer.  I finished in time to get ready and go to Eli and Adam's games.  I watched half of Eli's game first.  He did great and was really on the move and in the action.  He kicked the ball a bunch of times.  At halftime, Jared and Jacob came to watch the second half of Eli's game, and Kimmy and I went to watch the second half of Adam's game.  Adam played great too, and when ever the ball came down at his end where the other team was trying to make a goal, he kicked it and got it going in the right direction.  He was on the move lots too.  I loved watching them play.  They are moving really fast, with all the practice they are getting at home.  They wore face masks the whole time they were playing.  Kimmy and I were hot just sitting there wearing our face masks.  Can't imagine playing soccer in one.  I met Bill and some friends from Faith Riders afterward.  It was pretty out with some of the trees we passed, starting to change color.  I gave the dresser a second coat of primer.   











No comments: