Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thursday, 9/24/2020, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Cooked more squash, Helped Vikki plant some plants

 

So many blossoms on my knockout roses...I cut the old blossoms off and there are so many new buds coming.  Just beautiful this year.  My Yarro plant from Kimmy is doing great too with lots of new flowers coming

Peyton doing her spelling words 

Isaac having fun with his new circuit set he got

Peyton and Isaac playing 3-13 with me....We had to quit at Queens so we could go see Vikki.  To be continued...Nana is ahead...usually these kiddos beat me

Got up at 7:30 and put things back in the bedroom upstairs.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac around 8 for me to watch.  Vikki had some of my yummy squash for breakfast.  Peyton had toast and I had oatmeal.  Isaac said he wasn't hungry because he had cereal at home.  They were excited about their circuit sets they got yesterday.  After Vikki left, we put worship music on.  Then we did spelling.  Isaac didn't get any wrong and Peyton only missed 4.  She wrote the words she missed 5 times and then we practiced more.  After that we read The Hideout chapter book, they read Pony Pals, and also the Picture Bible.  I love to listen to them read.  
We were ready to play 3-13 then.  We had fun and while they dealt, I cooked and mashed the squash so I could send some home with Vikki.  We stopped during the Queen round, because we wanted to go drive through the school and see Vikki and talk to her.  She and Jamie were handing out lunches.  They had worship music playing and it was so nice to hear.  Such a blessing!  She gave me the lunches for Melissa's kids and we delivered them to her house.  We picked up McDonald's Happy Meals for them at the one by us and came home so they could eat.  They loved the dinosaur egg with the baby dinosaur in it that came with the meal.  I warmed up the chicken and potatoes I made on the grill last night, and also heated up the squash for Vikki and I.  After that, we went to her house and I helped her plant plants outside that her Landlord brought over to plant.  It went pretty quick with both of us working.  Looked very nice when we were done.  We talked to Kimmy for a while.  I came home and picked some big green peppers and made stuffed peppers, baked potatoes, corn and warmed up the squash for me.  Bill doesn't like it.  We read our Bibles and then did some other reading.  


No comments: