Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday, 9/28/2020, Updated CMA Website, Made up a list to fill out for Peyton and Isaac's reading, Finished 2nd & 3rd coats of paint, visited James

 I fixed our breakfast and we did our reading, then I painted a second coat of grey on the dresser.  Also did the round table.  I worked on updating our Faith Riders Group on the CMA website.  I also typed up a list for recording books Peyton and Isaac read while they are here and the time spent reading.  We went to do an outside social distance visit with James and his mom under the Pavilion of Great Lakes.  It was raining and a little cool out, but I put lots of layers on, so I was warm.  Bill didn't wear layers, and said he was shivering by the time we left.  Poor James didn't know it was so cold out and came out wearing shorts and a tee shirt.  His mom called one of the workers and had them bring him a sweatshirt out.  We had a really nice visit.  It's the first time he could have visitors in quite a while because of Covid.  He has been in lockdown since April.  He was very happy to see us, and we were very happy to see him.  We ate dinner and then I talked to Vikki and she is bringing the kids in the morning instead of tonight, so I gave the dresser and table the 3rd and final coat.  YAY!  Bill is picking up new knobs and handles tomorrow that match the color of my vanity table.  It will be nice to put everything back in the drawers.  So proud of Adam.  He messaged me that he only has 400 more pages to read and he will be finished reading his Bible.    He's a pretty amazing kid.  

No comments: