Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday, 9/25/2020, Went to Vikki's, Went to Home Depot, Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and the twins came over


Peyton and Isaac


Peyton being silly 
Eli, Adam and Jacob



Isaac and Peyton

Love this picture Kimmy took of Adam
Eli looking cute on my swing
Adam and Jacob

Jacob
Eli called me over to look at what he made.  I didn't have my camera, but he told me his mom took a picture.  Thanks Kimmy...I borrowed both of them

Sanded the dresser tonight


Bill and I went to Menards, then Vikki's and Home Depot.  We measured Vikki's fireplace for the mantle Bill is working on for it.  Bill had a coffee.  I took pictures of the kiddos.  We went to Home Depot afterward, so I could get the primer and paint for painting the dresser.  When we were checking out, a older gentleman in line who reminded me of my dad, turned and noticed Bill was a Marine.  He told him Semper Fi and they talked about their time in the service.  I thanked him for his service.  He was so nice.  After he paid, he threw a $20 bill on our paint can in our cart.  He told us to put it towards our stuff.  Bill gave it back to him, but he put it right back on the can.  He told us God had blessed him, and he had to bless others so to keep it.  Bill told him we were Christians too and asked him where he goes to church.  He was such a blessing to us.  We prayed for him when we walked back to our car.  When we got back to our house, I started cleaning out the drawers in the dresser I'm going to paint. Kimmy called me and told me they were here on the back deck.  I was so happy to see them.  We visited on the deck and social distanced since they have a probable case of Covid at Jacob's school.  Vikki and the kids got here next.  She made her, Kimmy and I a specialty coffee that was like Starbucks!  It was delicious!  I made pizza and put it on the deck for lunch.  Vikki sanitized and dished it up.  Also warmed up stuffed peppers and baked potatoes for those that wanted them.  The boys practiced their soccer.  It was fun watching them.  It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed sitting out on the deck visiting.  I am so thankful every time I look at the deck and think of all the hard work the kids all did and the love they showed us by being such blessings to us.  Joel called us and told us he was using his birthday gift card we got him at Cracker Barrel.  He said his food was really good and thanked us.  We love Joel!  Everybody left to go home.  Jacob and Eli did their famous stand out the window wave.  I talked to Melissa a long time and had a nice talk.  Took the handles off and sanded the dresser upstairs.  






No comments: