Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tues., 9/15/2020, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Made Chili and cabbage buns for our camping trip, Went to Melissa's, Packed the camper

                                                                                                                                                          

                                                                        Peyton and Isaac
                                                                 Isaac with his spelling test
                                                           Peyton with the shield she made

                                                                    Evan, Jack and Max
                                             Hailey was so happy when I brought her cabbage buns.


When I got up, Peyton and Isaac were already up and sitting on the couch.  They were so quiet, I didn't even hear them.  They wanted to wait to eat breakfast, so I read my Bible.  I read a chapter to them too.
We ate breakfast and then started spelling.  I decided to give them a test, even though they didn't study, just to see how many they knew.  I was amazed when I checked Isaac's paper and he only had one wrong.  He is an amazing reader, so must retain how to spell lots of words.  Peyton got lots wrong, but once we studied and she wrote the words out, she did great.  She did very well for not studying the words though.  I started two batches of dough.  We played 3-13 after that.  I finally won...these two are hard to beat lately.  We sure had fun and lots of laughs.  I cooked burger, cabbage and onions while we played.  I made chili after we were done playing.  It got done in time for Vikki to eat lunch with us.  She dropped off a cute plant stand for inside and a cute outside bicycle plant stand for outside she found for me.  She sure is a sweet!  When I was making the cabbage buns, I texted Melissa to see if she wanted me to drop some off for them.  I know they all love them.  She texted yes, then called me and told me that Hailey had just asked them to make some because she hasn't had them in so long.  She did ask them to make them just like Nana does, ha ha.  I called Hailey to see if she wanted me to drop some off to her for her lunch, and she said she would come to her house to get some and see me.  I got there and gave Hailey hers and Melissa theirs.  They were still hot out of the oven, so Hailey ate one right away and said they were so good.  She sure made me happy.  Melissa said she and the boys loved them too.  Bruce wasn't home yet.  They all make Nana happy.  I left and took some chili to Charlie and Sue.  He is going through radiation and chemo right now, so like to take something to them now and then.   Melissa called while I was there, and she told Sue what Evan said about family traits.  Sue was so happy and so was Charlie.  Evan middle name was named after Charlie.  Bill took some chili to Rich and Pat.  Rich just got his reverse surgery for his Colon a few days ago.  He is cancer free now after almost two years.  I packed stuff in the camper, so I can enjoy the day with Vikki and Kimmy tomorrow.  By the way, girls, I sure am enjoying being able to open my closet doors so easy upstairs.  Great job fixing them.  They work amazing.  What a great family I have.  They are all so loving and kind.

No comments: