Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wed., 9/16/2020, Went grocery shopping, Vikki and the twins and Kimmy came over, Dropped off veggies and stuff to Marie

 

                                     Isaac, Nana and Peyton playing 3-13.  Kimmy was playing too but took the      picture.  Peyton was the big winner!  We were tied until the last hand, then she went out on me.
                              Vanity table Bill got me for our anniversary!  It sure was a nice surprise!

           I had to throw some of my bouquet out, but these are as beautiful as the first day I got them

Went to Jacks and Kroger and got some things I needed for our camping trip.  Came home and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac were there.  Isaac and Peyton came right out to help carry groceries.  Had to sanitize them in the garage, then they helped carry some in too.  Sweet kiddos!   Kimmy got here soon after that.  Vikki went to get a shelf she found by the side of the road for Kimmy.  The kids, Kimmy and I played 3-13 while she was gone.  After our game, Kimmy and Vikki power washed the shelves.  It looks really nice.  Kimmy was very happy to get it for their pottery.  I got the last load for the camper ready.  Kimmy put it in her van and drove back by the camper and carried it in for me.  Thank you Kimmy!  Bill mowed the grass.  We finished putting the ice air thing in the middle of the pool and drained a little more water off.  It is now officially closed.  Today it was 80 degrees too.  Cool down coming tomorrow though.  Chance of frost on Friday.  My vanity table came today.  Bill and I were coming to get the girls to help carry the vanity table into the house.  They were already carrying it it and took it all the way upstairs.  Thanks girls!  I talked to Melissa a couple of times.  She is packing the camper for their trip.  She also had a get together with some neighbor friends so the kids could play while still social distancing.  These friends are doing a good job social distancing.  I am so glad Melissa and the kids could get out and have this get together.  She is such a sweetie too.  God has blessed me with three wonderful and amazing daughters.  Dropped off some stuff we got at Sam's Club and some vegetables from our garden to Marie and Roy.  Nice visiting with them.

No comments: