Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wed., 9/23/2020, Worked outside, Shampooed carpet, sat by fire in the evening

 

Beautiful fall morning.  Tree is starting to change color

Cut down my plants by the shed today.

Enjoying my outside plants while they last


Cooked squash from the garden today


Handsome grandson, Jacob

Bill and I enjoyed sitting by the gas fire pit tonight
Nice Fire on the deck tonight

It was just a beautiful morning.  We ate our oatmeal and read our Bibles.  Got my oriole feeder and two hummingbird feeders washed to put away till next year.  I left one hummingbird feeder out just in case one still comes around.  I filled the hanging bird bath Vikki made me and saw chickadees drinking from it.  Bill mowed the lawn, and I cut down my plants by the shed deck.  After lunch, I shampooed the carpet in the big bedroom upstairs.  I also did the stairs.  Bill worked on the downstairs bathroom door.  It wouldn't latch right and wouldn't lock on the bathroom side.  They didn't have the part the lock goes in in the right place, so he moved it,  and it works perfect now.  I am sure happy to have that done.  I always locked it with the other lock from our bedroom side.  I cooked potatoes and chicken breasts on the grill for dinner.  Had yummy squash too.  We sat out by the fire pit in the evening.  It was so nice and relaxing.  Talked to Vikki a couple of times today and talked to Kimmy for a while.

No comments: