Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Day 169, 9/1/2020, Royce grandsons and Monroe grandkids first day of online school! Bills truck fixed



Peyton and Isaac online at my house, waiting for their teacher to send the link to join.  She had technical difficulties and we never did connect.  These kiddos were so good and patient and sure were fun.  Very cute too!  Sure love these two!
These cuties (Peyton and Isaac's) first day of online school because of Covid 19
Isaac and Peyton have a much better set up for school at home
Max, Jack and Evan on their first day of Online School.
Love these handsome boys so much!
My handsome grandson Max. 1st day of 9th grade

Handsome Jack's first day of online school
This is the cutest first day of school picture of Evan  What great smiles in these pictures
Max working on his online school
Jack
Evan working on his online school
Evan on a Brain Break.  He made this cool domino design and then sent me a video of it falling.  It was so cool and sounded amazing

Isaac making the bed in the loft for me after I washed the bedding

We can walk on it now.  Took the masking tape off today!  Tomorrow at 6 the furniture can go back on it



We clicked on Isaac's classroom and he did this cool music activity.  Peyton did it on my phone

Vikki’s 1st day back to work.I got up at 6:30 and got ready.  Issac got up at 7.  We ate breakfast, then I woke Peyton up.  She got up really good.  Got the computer ready for Isaac’s school and my phone ready for Peyton.  The teacher commented that she was having technical difficulties.  Lots of kids and parents were commenting about not being able to join.  Peyton and Isaac left a couple of nice comments.  A few of the students were able to join after nine, but lots couldn’t, so she’s sending a new email and link.  We will try again around 2.  They did get on the classroom and did some of the fun activities there were to do.  We took Papa to pick up his truck that they were finished working on.  When we got home we played 3-13 with Papa.  I was behind the whole game, but ended up winning in the last two hands.  We ate lunch after that.  We went out to the camper and Peyton put the slide outs out and Isaac made the bed in the loft up, because I washed all the bedding.  They were great helpers.  Vikki came while we were out there and she tried to set up their schooling online on her phone, and we also tried in the house on my computer, but we couldn't see a link to join.  Vikki will try tomorrow and see if it's straightened out.  Their poor teacher felt bad because she had all of these problems.  Praying tomorrow goes better for her. I talked to Kimmy.  She was cutting up green peppers for the freezer and then she was going to do her corn.  She also had mugs made and was waiting for the handles to dry.  She was happy the boys had such a great day yesterday and so was I.  I loved hearing about their day.  Vikki, the kids and I went for a swim.  Vikki didn't stay in long because she said it was to cold.  I didn't think it was to bad.  I had fun with the kids and then we got out, and Vikki, Bill and I put the barracuda together and put it in the pool.  It worked great and cleaned the bottom of the pool really good in just a short time.  Easy Breezy!  Bill worked on the video camera and mounted the screen.  He said it wasn't working and asked if I could help, but by the time I got the pool covered, he had it working.  Melissa called me and sent me pictures of the boy's first day of school.  I loved hearing about their day and hers too.  She was a busy mom!
Vikki made scalloped potatoes and ham and while it was cooking, she brought me a brace for my sore knee.  Boy did that ever make my knee feel good.  Her job went great today and they were very safe. She got over 17,000 steps today.  Over 12,000 were from working at the school.  Adam texted me, and Hailey and I texted.  

No comments: