Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday, 9/29/2020, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Walked 2 1/2 miles,

                                                                                   

Playing 3-13 with these fun kiddos so they can work math when adding up their scores.  Trouble was, they got pretty low scores today.  At least they didn't get a lot of practice subtracting 10's

Dresser finished with new knobs and handles Bill got an put on for me.  He had to drill new holes for the handles.  He did a great job!


Lots of dark clouds rolling by...got a little rain, but not much

Bill with mantle he cut, stained and varnished for Vikki

Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac at 8 this morning.  I made her a coffee to go before she headed to work. I put ingredients in the bread maker and started it.  I also boiled eggs to make egg salad.   Peyton and Isaac ate breakfast and then we worked on spelling.  They had a real hard list of 20 words this week.  I gave them a test before they studied and they got most wrong this time.  They wrote the words they missed 5 times and then I tested them on those.  We studied a long time and they were so patient and good and so much fun.  We played 3-13 after that so they could relax for a little while.  We didn't finish the game, because we had to do our reading.  They wanted to hear 2 chapters instead of 1 of the book I am reading to them.  After that they took turns reading their books out loud.  Vikki came, and we ate our lunch.  Peyton loved the egg salad on homemade bread.  Isaac tried it, but didn't like it.  Bill put the handles and knobs on the dresser for me.  It looks so nice!  I had to finish a side of the mirror, so will have him put it on when it's done.  I went to the SportsZone and walked the rail trail.  Went 2 1/2 miles...almost to our road, and then turned around and came back.  Gave the mirror another coat of paint.  Talked to Kimmy and Melissa today and texted with Adam.  Watched the Debate.


No comments: