Saturday, December 5, 2020

Sat.,12/5/2020...Fun day with Peyton and Isaac, Christmas shopping almost done,


 Papa and Peyton on their devices
 Isaac has his own little spot he loves

 Isaac was excited to type on my electric typewriter. The space bar wouldn't work for some reason

Sammy helping Peyton play 3-13...she came in second

 Isaac drew this amazing picture today while we were at his house!  He loves Jesus and so do I!

 Peyton made a church

 Isaac, Lenny and Peyton

 Hailey was a shepherd at BayShore's Living Nativity tonight
 
 Peyton drew such a cute picture of Lucy...it looks just like her

 Peyton drawing Lenny and Lucy...she is quite the artist

I got up and went upstairs to see if Isaac was awake.  I didn't see him anywhere.  I went back downstairs and after looking all around, realized I had walked right by him.  He was in his little corner he likes, under his blanket.  Peyton got up shortly after that.  I had made Isaac's bed, so Peyton took me upstairs and showed me that because I surprised them by making Isaac's bed, she surprised me by making hers. So cute and sweet.  We ate breakfast, then we read the Picture Bible.  They played on their devices for a while, while I read my Bible.  Isaac and I typed on my old electric typewriter that he wanted to try.  It would have been so much more fun if the space bar would have worked.  He still liked it though.  Papa went out to his shed and the kids and I played 3-13.  Isaac was negative almost the whole game.  He did end up with 3 points at the end, but was the winner.  Peyton had 30 points and I came in last with 60 points. They ate chicklot chops while they played.  We ate lunch and then played some more, then we went to their house.  Vikki, the kids and I played Pictionary. We had fun.  Bill put a plug and a light switch in by Vikki's fireplace for her.  He did a great job. We stopped at Best Buy and got Jared's Christmas present.  Melissa called me with Christmas ideas for her, Jack and Evan.  She sent me a link and I could easily order right from my phone so that was super nice.  I got lots of Christmas shopping done today.  Didn't hear from Adam today...he's getting Jared's iPad so must be busy transferring things and enjoying it.  

No comments: