Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thurs. 12/10/2020, Worked on schoolwork with Peyton and Isaac, Ate dinner at Vikki's

 Ha Ha, Isaac reading with his blue blocker glasses on.  He sure read with expression today.  Must be the glasses

 Peyton and all of her friends listening to Isaac read
 This house by where my mom and dad used to live burned last night.  So sad!

 Cute picture of Hailey visiting with her pets

 Peyton at her house when I went for dinner
 Isaac
Isaac was up when I finished getting ready and came into the living room.  I had to wake Peyton up a little later.  We ate our breakfast and today we had homemade cinnamon crunch toast from Frankenmuth with it.  The kids loved it.  I surprised Isaac and made his bed.  Peyton was still sleeping, so I couldn't surprise her.  She surprised me and made it though and did a very good job.  We did our spelling which didn't take long.  Isaac got them all right and Peyton only needed to practice writing 5.  She wanted to do it on the white board so we had to erase Vikki's beautiful picture. Peyton loved writing them on that and she learned them really fast.  We read the Picture Bible and our books.  We did take a little break to go look at the house that burned last night by my parents old house.  Bill had gone by it and called me to tell me to go by it.  Praying for the family.  We got home and finished our reading.  Vikki got hear and added some fun to my reading of Little House.  She had us laughing with her additions to the story. I went to Hobby Lobby and Big Lots.  Came home and a little later went to Vikki's for sloppy joes, French fries, and macaroni salad....everything was delicious!  Thanks Vikki.  Made my Christmas list out for Bill.  Talked to Kenzie today on messenger and she sent me pictures of a beautiful ring she is making me for Christmas.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  She's is always so sweet.  We have been messaging and talking lots lately which is nice.  Adam and Eli texted me.  They are so sad about Peter their cat.  Me too.  This nana sure is praying! 

No comments: