Thursday, December 24, 2020

Friday, 12/25/2020...MERRY CHRISTMAS...Visited all the girls and their families today
















 Isaac and Peyton in their robes and slippers they got for Christmas 

We spent our time in the Word and Prayer and then Melissa FaceTimed us and we watched Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan open their presents from us.  We watched Melissa and Bruce open next.  It was so much fun.  Melissa called me when Bruce had breakfast ready, and we placed our order and then went to their house.  We opened our gifts from the kids on their porch.  Hailey got me some of my favorite foam soap from Bath and Body Works which I love.  The boys got me a gift pack of lavender soap, lotion, Essential oil spray, balm, chapstick and other great items from the Maple Grill. All made in Michigan products. The boys were excited to show us their Nerf Guns we got them.  They sure were having fun with them.  We took a picture with Hailey.  We even got to arm hug, which sure brought tears to my eyes then and a few times through the day.   Melissa had packed up plates of eggs, bacon, potatoes, sausage, French toast, cinnamon rolls and fruit.  It was super delicious.  Thank you Bruce and Melissa!  Best restaurant in town and great service.  We came home and ate, then went over to Vikki and Rody's.  We looked at all the gifts the kids got and enjoyed watching them play.  We had a nice visit, then we headed to Kimmy and Jared's.  
We had coffee and got to see what the boys got.  Jacob got a light like mine that Kimmy and family got for me.  He showed me how it worked.  It's amazing!  I thought it was like the one I had upstairs that I love, but it is so much nicer and does so much more.  We watched
some Victor Borge videos, then we had to head home as I was dropping Christmas leftovers off to Sue and Chuck.  I did that as soon as I got home.  We watched a movie that was ok, but couldn't get into it because the actors weren't very good.






No comments: