Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wed., 12/16/2020, Did a little shopping, went to Kimmy's, Peyton and Isaac came, Watched Homeless for the Holiday's


 Adam, me, Eli and Jacob...these boys are making me start to feel short

Eli, Adam and Jacob

After our morning routine, I went to Midland to shop for a few things.  I had texted Kimmy and tried to call to see if she wanted me to pick up the fruit I ordered for the boys fundraiser.  I didn't hear back, so I finished my shopping and was going to head home.  Then I decided to run to Kroger and get the gift cards I needed to finish my shopping.  When I was leaving there, Kimmy called and asked me if I was still in Midland.  I wouldn't have been if I wouldn't have decided to get the cards.  She asked me to come over, so I headed that way.  I stopped to pick up shakes for the boys.  I was so happy to see them and it was so nice to visit at their house.  I was happy to see Wyatt too and he sure was excited to see me.  When I got home, I made dinner.  Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off.  We played 3-13 and then watched a movie...Homeless for the Holidays.  They loved it.  It's one of my favorites because it teaches such a valuable lesson.  I read the Bible to the kids, prayed with them and tucked them in.  Sure love those kiddos!

No comments: