Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wed., 12/30/2020, Bill had a good day today, Gave Charlie and Sue their Ninja chopper/juicer, Used the snowblower and did the driveway

   

 Isaac sent me this sweet and precious text today!  I am in agreement ...By the Stripes of Jesus Papa is Healed! 
I Borrowed the snow pictures from the girls to put on my blog

Isaac made a cute snowman
Peyton made a cute snowman too
 Max with a big snowball

 Evan and Jack had fun in the snow today

Evan and Jack

We got about 3 inches of snow last night.  Bill couldn't sleep at all last night and was in lots of pain when the block he had gotten wore off.  He was calling me, but I was sleeping and didn't hear him so he called my cell phone.  I came out to the living room and gave him a couple of Motrin because the nurse had said he could take them too.  Today was a good day for him and his pain was under control.  I ran the snowblower and did the driveway and the asphalt drive by the shed.  I also did some paths like Bill always does.  I shoveled the sidewalks and shoveled both decks off.  The deck is so easy to clean off with this stain on it.
Charlie dropped a bag off for us and I gave him the Ninja Food grinder/juicer.  Vikki had found it and got it for Melissa, it was missing the juicer top that you put on to juice. I was telling Melissa I wanted to get one for Charlie and Sue because of his esophageal surgery, and she told me I could have the one Vikki got her.  Bruce had gotten a blender not too long ago and he wanted to just keep using that one.  They didn't have room to store all the pieces to this one she said.  Anyway, she said I could have it to give to Charlie and Sue.  I ordered a new top, and it just arrived so today was the day we could give it to them.  The grandkids all had fun playing in the snow today.  I was happy to see their pictures so I put them on my blog.  I loved Isaac's text to me today.  What a precious kiddo!  Made sirloin burgers, French fries in the air fryer, and peas for dinner.  We watched a Movie called The Roof Christmas Tree.   

No comments: