Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sun., 12/6/2020...Lots of Christmas stuff arrived today, Bill and I went to Frankenmuth for a date night

 

 Frankenmuth is always beautiful at Christmastime 

 They have a new tree in Frankenmuth that lights up and goes with the with the music

 The horse and carriages were so pretty
 Took a selfie...wish I would have thought and brought one of the Christmas Masks Lela made.  My glasses sure kept fogging up with this one.  I finally took my glasses off

 Bill...It got busy in that direction, so we crossed the road.  We had plenty of space wherever we walked when we crossed the road
 Beautiful Nativity in Frankenmuth

We brought home Zhender's chicken meals & reheated them.  They were sure yummy!  Fun ending to our date night
 Beautiful shelves Jared made and beautiful pottery he and Kimmy made!
 Jared and Eli looking handsome by the shelves

Love how much fun the boys have with Wyatt

Got up early to spend time praying and reading the Bible.  Watched our church service online.  Good message and worship.  Made eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast afterward.  Opened packages and sorted Christmas gifts.  Sat down to relax and Bill asked if I wanted to go to Frankenmuth so we could see the Christmas lights.  We went and enjoyed walking around, looking at all the beautiful lights and things.  Went into a couple stores that weren't busy.  Before we left, we picked up two chicken white meat dinners to go.  We brought them home and heated them, then ate our yummy meals.  It was so much food, I will be eating my other half tomorrow.  Bill's disappeared.  It sure was a fun date night.  We watched a good movie called The Perfect Gift!  I borrowed some cute pictures from Kimmy's Blog.  I am really excited for Kimmy and Jared's pottery being in a shop for people to actually get to see and hold and find out how amazing their pottery is.




 




2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

You might want to keep a Christmas mask in the car. That's when I remember. Bill certainly is seen with his Vitanam mask. Woo...Happy I knew where to send that one! The Russell family seems to be a bit busy. Just a bit!!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I put one of your Christmas Masks in the car before I even read your comment. We are thinking alike. Bill loves those Vietnam masks so much. You sure sent it to the right person. They are so busy. I was in Midland and didn't call to even stop in because I didn't want to interrupt all that work. Then I got told that I should have. I don't know how they do all they do. I get tired just thinking of it all.