Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday, 12/22/2020, Baked, Butterhorns and pumpkin bread. Picked up food at Maple Grill


 Pumpkin Bread done



 Made 48 Butterhorns today
 Beautiful Family Tree Vikki made for us

After breakfast and reading time, I got the dough out of the refrigerator and made Butterhorns.  I should make them more often.  They sure are easy and so delicious.  I made Angie's Pumpkin Bread recipe after that.  It made lots...5 big loaves, and 2 little ones so I had some to share.  Dropped off some at different places and then went to get Chili for me and a burger for Bill from the Maple Grill.  Bill loved his burger.  My chili was good, but I did add some more tomato juice to it to make it delicious.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac were here when I got back (she had called me and was waiting for me).  She gave us the beautiful family tree she made for us with all of our names on it.  It's amazing!  I don't know how she can figure out all those names and put them together so they fit so well.  We found the perfect spot.  Thank you Vikki.  Great job!  You are so talented and generous.  After she left, Bill and I watched the movie Angels in the Snow.  It was very good.  



No comments: