Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday, 12/4/2020....Charlie stopped over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and so didKimmy and the boys!

                                                                                      

 Sign that Bill hauled with his truck and helped set up

 Eli with the maze he drew while he was here.  It is A maz ing.   
It took him a long time...he sure had patience

The Adam, Jacob, Isaac, Peyton and Eli had a fun snowball fight in the basement



Peyton, Adam, Isaac, Eli and Jacob

Adam and Jacob were such a great help to papa unloading the wood pellets...fast and efficient



Our nephew, Matthew was honored and received an award and they also wrote a nice article in a magazine.  


Peyton and Isaac eating their ice cream and toppings they picked out before watching our movies.
Peyton picked out chocolate chips and caramel and Isaac picked out M & M's and caramel. They both wanted cookies and cream ice cream.  Bill and I had ours with banana's and nuts added.

After our morning routine, Bill went to help move the Marine Corp sign to Hemlock.  I fed the birds and put suet in the suet feeders.  I saw a vehicle that looked like Charlie's going slow down our road, so I walked around to the the front of the house by the garage.  It was Charlie.  He was dropping of a bag of dishes he was returning, even though I told them I didn't need them back.  I was happy to see him.  At first he acted like he couldn't talk and pointed to his throat.  Then I was telling him how nice it was he could drive to Sanford yesterday and he told me all about where they went and what they saw.  He sounded so good.  I was so happy.  It made my day.  I talked to Kenzie over an hour and had such a nice chit chat.  Matthew got an award and had an article written about him in a magazine telling of his great achievements.  I am so proud of him and so thankful he is a miracle and loves Jesus so much.  He is such a sweet and caring person.  Kimmy and the boys came over and so did Vikki and the twins.  She brought some wonderful and beautiful Christmas face masks!  Sure made us happy!  Thank you Lela! You are always so kind!  We played Pictionary and had snacks.  Jacob had a zoom meeting he had to lead, so he went upstairs for that.  Adam and Papa went to pick up wood pellets because the boys wanted to help Papa unload them.  When Jacob finished his Zoom meeting, he and Adam helped Papa unload wood pellets.  Thank you Jacob and Adam so much for helping with joyful hearts.   The kids all went down to the basement and had a snowball fight with my snowballs Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan got me last year for Christmas. They were having so much fun and sure looked tired afterward.  Everyone left so they wouldn't have to drive when it was dark out.  Peyton and Isaac are spending the night for a fun movie and ice cream night.  We picked up burgers and kids chicken tender meals from Culvers and came home to eat.  We watched Emmets Jugband Christmas and 12 dogs of Christmas.  When we watched the second one, Peyton said, good a movie with actual people in it ha ha.  I did some Christmas shopping while watching the movie.  We read the Bible, prayed and I tucked them in.   What a fun day!

No comments: