Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday, 12/27/2020...Went to church, Took Kody his Christmas gifts, Took the tree and Christmas decorations down,


 Isaac and Peyton in their new jammies and slippers from Grammy

Kody doing his Marble Maze we got him

Kody

Stacy wearing the pendant she just opened from Kenzie.  She loved it and was so happy Kenzie made it for her.
 DJ in the background....Kody opening his magnetic sculpting balls

We went to church...Wonderful time of worship and great message.  We came home and ate our regular Sunday Brunch.  I started taking off more ornaments from the tree.  I messaged Stacie to see if we could drop off Kody's Christmas presents.  She texted me back, so we left to go there.  We went out in the shed where it could be open and airy.  Kody liked his gifts.  They had gifts for us to open too.  They got us a beautiful plaque that says Give Thanks.  We loved it!  Bill got a $25 Cabella's card and I got a $25 Barnes and Noble Card.  That was so sweet of them.  We had a nice time visiting and catching up.  We only stayed about a half hour. When we got home I worked on taking the tree stuff off, and Bill took down the outside lights and Nativity.  I took all the other decorations in the house down too, except left the little tree in the family room up and also the stair rail decorations.  Bill helped me move the furniture back where it was before Christmas and he carried boxes upstairs to the attic and brought down a rocking chair for me.  We watched a movie called God Cafe. 



No comments: