Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday, 12/17/2020 HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY HAILEY! Took Peyton and Isaac Home and saw Kenzie, Celebrated Hailey's Birthday

                                                                                   

Bruce, Melissa and the boys dropped off Panera Mac n Cheese for Hailey for her birthday.  It one of her favorites and she was so happy
 Melissa, Bruce, Max, Jack and Evan telling Hailey Happy Birthday in the morning and taking her Panera Mac N Cheese

 Hailey before her birthday party started

Hailey had her own pail of dirt with gummy worms to eat.  Her candles were on it.  It was so cute!



Hailey blowing her candles out

 Hailey reading her card from Jack...he told her she was his favorite....it was such a sweet card
 Hailey loved everything she opened

Hailey saw the present was shaped like a ukulele so got excited and just grabbed it out to open

I reminded her we always open the cards first....she put the present back and got the card lol.  We had so many laughs over this
She put the ukulele back and got the card out to read first.  We were all laughing.  She really wanted a ukulele for her birthday.
 Hailey laughing because we told her that was Kenzie's violin case and I just used it as a box 
 
 Hailey loved her ukulele and was so happy that it really was what she thought
 Max, Jack and Evan
 Max, Jack, Evan, Hailey, Bill and me
 Melissa, Hailey, Bruce and Bill
 Max, Jack, Melissa, Evan, Hailey and Bill
 Bruce and Bill
 Hailey, Melissa and Bruce
Hailey and Bruce
 Kenzie made me this beautiful ring and gave it to me today.  I love it! Thank you so much Kenzie!
Hailey sent me a picture of her wearing her sweatshirt.  I had told her to be sure and send me a picture
Kenzie
Peyton and Isaac


It was a fun day! I called Hailey and sang Happy Birthday to her.  Love that girl so much! We ate breakfast, then I rang the school bell and we started spelling.  For some reason, they hate that school bell.  They did great on their spelling.  Isaac got them all right and Peyton only missed one.  We started reading and had fun doing that.  Then it was time to pack up and take them home.  Kenzie is coming today, so to save time, I just dropped them off since I wanted to see Kenzie too.  We had a nice visit and looked at all of the beautiful things Kenzie and Travis have made.  Kenzie gave me a beautiful ring that she made for me.  It is my favorite out of the ones she has made me. What a keepsake.  I gave them a box of cut out cookies.  When it was time to leave, Travis and I moved the boxes I had brought for them to their car.  I did the last of my wrapping.  We went to Melissa's for Hailey's Birthday party. It was a little cold out and snowing, but Bruce had a fire going in the fire pit and we all stayed pretty warm.  It was such a fun party and Hailey sure was happy.  Love having such a loving and close family.  After we left, Bill and I went and picked up Coco Loco's.  He always thinks of that when we leave Hailey.  She got us hooked on eating there.  When we finished eating we watched a movie called Lucy S....can't remember the last name.  She was the best and cutest little actress.  It was a sad, but happy movie.  



No comments: