Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday, 12/7/2020, Drove to Sanford and Edenville to see how things were coming after the flooding


 Bill driving in Sanford....the bridge over expressway in the distance
 Sanford beach on the far side..always loved going there
Curtis Rd. in Edenville....still working on the bridge



 Isaac was just the first one to guess the puzzle on Wheel of Fortune.....American Girl Doll
 Peyton

Walked 2 miles on the treadmill while listening to Christmas music.  Made oatmeal and read our Bibles afterward.  More Christmas stuff arrived so sanitized it and took it upstairs. Made chicken salad sandwiches for lunch. We decided to take a ride to Sanford and Edenville to see how things are since the flood.  We dropped off some cabbage buns to Don...he just got home after knee replacement surgery.  Things are better in Sanford and Edenville, but there is still lots to fix and it's still sad what people have gone and are going through.  On our way home, we stopped and walked through Good Gifts where Kimmy and Jared are going to be putting their pottery to be sold.  It was a cute shop with lots of nice stuff.  I almost bought something for Bill's sister, Debbie, for Christmas, but Bill didn't think she would want it, and he talked me out of it.  Afterwards, I wish I would have bought it.  I will be going back when I hear there is pottery in that store.  Can't wait!  Vikki brought the kids over after dinner. We watched a full house and had grapes as a snack.  They both love grapes.  Isaac brought his Action Bible, so that's what he wanted to read before bed.  It's the same as the picture Bible except bigger, more colorful pictures.  We all prayed and I tucked my sweeties in bed. Bill and I finished our movie we had started earlier called I want to be Home for Christmas. It was a good movie!

No comments: