Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Thurs. Christmas Eve....12/24/2020 We celebrated the birth of Jesus and had lots of family fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
 
 Kenzie and Travis with their Christmas Stocking from Vikki and Rody
Jacob, Peyton, Travis and Kenzie
Bill...happy with his musical Christmas hat on...Kimmy reattached the bell for us.
 Kenzie with her new journal...I always get her a journal!  She loves her journals!
 Jacob with his Lego set.  He put it together really quick after we opened presents and ate
 Jacob with his light saber Travis made for him


 Eli, Adam and Jacob opening their Mad Lib book to do together
 Adam with his Lego set..he got his together pretty quick too
Eli with his light saber Travis made him
Peyton opening her American Girl doll clothes
Eli, Adam, Jared, Rody, Vikki and Isaac
 Isaac, Jacob, Peyton, Travis and Kenzie...beautiful rag rug in front of her Kimmy and Jared made for her
                                         Max, Melissa, Jack and Evan (holding his gift up)
Jack with his gifts
Max with his gift
Melissa with her gift (Bruce made salsa for each family...on bottom shelf) He makes the best!
Eli with his gift
Adam with his gift
 Jacob with his gift (breakfast and lunch ha ha)
Kenzie with her gift 
Isaac and Peyton with their gifts
 Bill with his Muck boots from the girls and their families...me with my Roaster from Bruce and Melissa which I desperately needed! 
 Our family picture....Jacob, Jared, Kimmy, Adam and Eli, me and Papa, Travis and Kenzie, Rody, Vikki, Isaac and Peyton, Hailey, Evan, Bruce, Jack, Melissa and Max
 Bill with his Muck Boots on...He loves them
 Isaac made me this beautiful sign all by himself!  I love it!
Vikki with the glass Lenny Travis made for her

 Bill and me ready to open presents
Jared with his charger that you only have to sit your phone on it
Me with the glass cross Travis made for me!  I love it!
 Bill and I with the beautiful big soft blanket Vikki made me for the bed upstairs.  I love it!
 Ha ha...Bill kept his Muck Boots on while he opened presents.  Holding his motorcycle decorative lights

Adam, Jacob, Travis, Kenzie, Papa and Peyton
 Isaac took this picture of us eating...Jared, Kimmy, Kenzie, Rody, Vikki, Bill and me
Kenzie, Travis, Peyton, Isaac, Adam, Jacob and Eli
Papa, Kenzie and me
Peyton with her American girl doll.  She kept trying on all of the clothes she got for her.
 Jared and Bill playing ping pong...Jared won 2, Bill won 3
 Adam and Jacob playing fuze ball
 Lots of laughs
 Eli putting his lego set together.  He did a great job!  Has his gnome from Aunt Vikki by him
 The basement was a busy place...even I got in on the action
 Jacob watching Jared and Adam play ping pong
Jared, Jacob and Adam
 They all changed the basement around...it sure looks great and is way more cozy this way.  Thank you Kimmy, Vikki, Jared, Bill, Jacob and Adam
 Isaac, Kenzie, and Peyton

 Eli and Kenzie
 Kenzie and Jacob
My beautiful new mug Kimmy and Jared made!  I love it!  Coffee tastes better out of their mugs!!!
Isaac and Jared
Isaac hitting the ping pong ball...he kept it going 133 hits
Adam working on his lego set
Eli working on his lego set

Kenzie and Travis got here first.  Vikki and her family were next, then Kimmy and her family.  We ate snacks and hung out while Kenzie wrapped her gifts for Travis, Vikki made the punch, and Kimmy and I did some last minute things  Then we opened gifts.  It took a while because Kenzie wrapped the gifts from her and Travis really good with packing tape...
They made beautiful glass items and pendants. Plus gave me a beautiful box of bath bombs, and body scrub that smells amazing.  I had picked out a pendant of Kenzie's I loved and told her I would buy it after Christmas.  She surprised me with it, plus another leather pendant.  Travis made me a beautiful amazing Angel and a beautiful cross.  I got a beautiful homemade mug and a really nice light from Kimmy, Jared and the boys.  I got a beautiful blanket Vikki made me, and a steamer to get wrinkles out of clothes and stuff from Rody and the kids.  Got an amazing roaster from Bruce and Melissa.  Can't wait to make a roast this week.  My old one wore out and I got one that doesn't have a cover....I needed a covered on again.  Got everything on my list from Bill...too much to list, but one cool thing that was a surprise and not on my list was a key FOB for his truck.  I lost mine 5 years ago and haven't ever found it.  He did say he was taking the new one and giving me his as he stuck the new one in his pocket lol.  Melissa, Bruce and the kids came and we had Christmas with them in the Garage.  The kids did their gift exchange and Bill and I each opened a gift.  Travis and Kenzie gave Melissa and each one in her family glass items they made that were really cute.  We took an outside picture and then it was pretty cold, so they left and we went back inside and opened the rest of the presents.  Jared and Kimmy mash the potatoes, Bill carved the turkey, I made the gravy and everybody helped set the food on the table.  Kimmy washed lots of dishes so the kitchen wouldn't be a mess.  Thank you everyone!  We ate a yummy meal, played 3-13, talked to Lela on the phone while we played, watched our church Christmas Eve Service, played ping pong and everyone changed the basement around for us.  It looks great.  Thank you! Thank you!  It was a great day and lots of fun!



No comments: