Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday, 12/21/2020, Baked Cookies, Made Chex Mix, Butterhorn dough in for tomorrow, Gifts dropped off here by friends

 Everything is just whisked for the chocolate crinkle cookies
 They look beautiful and taste super delicious
 Snowballs waiting to be rolled in powder sugar
 Homemade Chex Mix

Great Conjunction Christmas Star that only happens once every 400 yrs.  This is from a friend's place in Florida
 Angie's picture
 At Pammie's place

I got up at 5:30 and got to Kroger's by 6:05 a.m. to shop before the store got busy.  Perfect time to go as hardly anyone was in the store, except the workers.  Pretty much just had to get stuff for my baking and a couple things for our Christmas dinner.  Got home before Bill got up and took a quick cat nap on the couch.  When Bill got up, I made us oatmeal. Did our reading and praying and then I put worshipful Christmas music on.  I cleaned the kernel burner because the computer said it needed a total clean.  I asked Bill to pray before I started so it would go well.  I sometimes have problems getting the parts back in.  It's hard for Bill to get down to do, so he takes care of the pellets and I do this job. Today it went amazing and everything went back together so easily.  Yay!  Cheryl and Elaine came and dropped off a bag of goodies from St. Laurent's and also some candied pecans she made.  We had to social distance, so I just talked to them through the door for a while.  After that I started baking.  I made sister Pam's Chocolate Crinkle cookies first.  They are so delicious.  Bill and I only had one each and I stored the rest in a container for Christmas.  Chris from church, came and dropped of lots of frozen venison burger and steaks, and also some pheasant.  Bill sanitized all the packaging for me and I got it in the freezer.  I made snowball cookies today too.  Then I made a big batch of Chex Mix.  Bill had a couple hot dogs and I ate the rest of Stacie's Saeurkraut and some hotdogs cut up in it.  We had some applesauce she canned too.  It was all yummy.  Bill had me put a whole hotdog in the sauerkraut for him to eat.  Soon he will be eating the Sauerkraut too lol.  I talked to Melissa.  We are praying for Bruce's presentation/interview to go very well tonight.  I messaged with Adam, talked to Vikki, talked to Kimmy, and messaged with Kenzie.  I made some butter horn dough up for tomorrow's baking.  We watched a movie called Christmas Wish.  It was very good.  

No comments: