Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday, 12/20/2020...Happy Birthday to my mom in Heaven, Went to church, Went for a ride, stopped at Melissa's

                                                

 Bill was napping, so I decided it would recline and nap too.  Only rested for 10 minutes, then I decided to label some pictures
 It was a beautiful sunset....it was so big and orange...I had to wait for Bill to turn so I could get a picture out the car window.  By that time it was almost down but still got some of it.
Went for a drive and went in the State ark to check out the Bay.  Lots of standing water around.

Bruce, Evan, Melissa, Jack and Max

Read the Bible and prayed, then headed to church.  It was amazing worship and a great message.  Pastor told everyone to leave quickly and just say a distant Merry Christmas to each other after service because he wants to be extra careful with Covid cases increasing.  Brittany and her family sat ahead of us today.  Her kiddos are sure adorable.  Hard not to be able to hug and visit.  Worth it to stay safe and keep others safe though.  I made eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast when we got home.  Bill took a little nap so I tried to too, but just wasn't tired.  I got lots of pictures labeled which was nice.  When he got up, he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride somewhere.  I picked the Bay City State Park for our destination.  Lots of memories from there and always nice to see the water.  The State Park is open for camping the sign said.  We had a nice time driving around.  On our way home, we talked to Melissa and told her we would bring her small mug Kimmy made her and the kids Easter candy I have for them...good thing it's chocolate which lasts for a long time.  The kids all ran out to greet us from the porch.  Melissa came out too and Bruce poked his head out the door.  The kids were so happy to see us and we were so happy to see them.  I told Max a snowman joke and got lots of laughs.  Why was the snowman rummaging through the bag of carrots? I will tell you tomorrow.  Just kidding!!!  The answer is (He was picking his nose!)  Bill wasn't hungry tonight, so I made Stacie's Sauerkraut she and DJ canned and gave us.  It was delicious.  Bill had me stick a whole hot dog in it for him to eat, even though he doesn't like Sauerkraut.  
We watched the movie, Heavenly Deposit.  It was a good one too.


No comments: