Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday, 12/18/2020, Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki and the twins came over, Nice long phone chat with Missy


 Jacob's first Christmas cookie this year
Peyton, Eli and Lucy
Adam, Bill and Jacob unloaded and stacked all these pellets in 10 minutes!  Wow what a team!
Thank you for helping us so much Jacob and Adam


 Isaac was sitting by us eating his goulash while Vikki was walking Lucy outside.  We said something to him and he told us he didn't like goulash.  I would have never thought that by looking at him.  Vikki had told him he should eat it and not complain when she knew we were having goulash.

 This was after he took a big bite

Eli and Lucy



Adam by the truckload of pellets
Isaac, Peyton, Adam and Eli...Adam didn't even have to get on his toes to be the tallest in this picture lol!
 Bill in his hunting blind...I think he's getting a big one lol!
Bill looking very handsome in his hunting blind

Did our usual routine in the morning.  Kimmy and the boys came over.  Eli did a presentation for his class on the computer.  Jacob and Adam did some school stuff on their computers too.  Glad they can work on stuff here.  I made goulash and the boys all liked it. Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here after we ate.  Lucy came too which made Eli super happy.
He really loves Lucy!  Vikki walked Lucy outside for a very long time trying to get her to go potty.  We fed Peyton and Isaac goulash while Vikki was outside.  Isaac was so cute sitting there eating it even though he doesn't like it.  He never complained.  Vikki had told him to just eat it and not complain when she found out that's what I made.  I was amazed because by looking at him, I wouldn't even know he didn't like it.  Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, Isaac, and I played a half game of 3-13.  We wanted to have time to visit with Vikki and she didn't want to play.  It was a nice family day and we sure enjoyed each other's company.  Bill picked up more wood pellets and he and Jacob and Adam unloaded and stacked them.  Now he is all set before having his surgery with having them ready for me to bring in.  Kimmy was very happy with the Dart Board that Charlie gave them.  She had just been looking at that kind.  They have sold more pottery and now their rent in the shop is covered for 3 months.  Yay!  I am very excited for them.  Kimmy and Vikki wrapped some Christmas gifts for Bill.  Then Kimmy, Eli and I carried Christmas presents down and Vikki put them very neatly around the tree.  Nice to have help doing that job.  I did my Christmas cards and have them all ready to mail tomorrow.  Bill and I watched a movie called, Paper Angels on Amazon Prime that was real good.  I talked to Melissa a long time after the movie.  She's so much fun to talk to.  

No comments: