Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday, 12/26/2020...Vikki, Peyton and I went to Kimmy's, Rody, Vikki and the kids had leftovers from Christmas

                                           

Jacob, Peyton, Adam and Eli
 Peyton with her new baby she got for Christmas from Grammy
Me and Peyton

Slept in until almost 9.  Bill went with Charlie for a ride while they drank their coffee and visited.  I put some Christmas boxes and stuff away.  Vikki and Peyton came over, and we went to Kimmy's to get my purse that I forgot last night.  We had a fun time there.  Melissa face timed us and it was so cute because the boys all took over.  They were all excited to show their cousins their Christmas gifts.  We finally were able to see and talk to Melissa and had a nice visit.  We drank coffee, visited and played 3-13.  I was the big loser and Kimmy was the big winner.  We stopped at Walmart on the way home and used my Humana Master Card they sent me to get over the counter medical products.  It had to be used before 12/31, so I was happy to have Vikki's help.  The girls were happy to get some supplies too.  We stopped at McDonalds on the way home and got Peyton and Isaac OreoMcFlurries with their gift cards we gave them for Christmas.  Rody came over and we all ate Christmas Leftovers which is our yearly tradition.  Vikki and I sorted through all the stuff we got and put it in bags.  After they left, Bill and I watched a movie.   



No comments: