Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tues., 8/31/21, Baked butter horns and pumpkins bread, Picked up stuff for camping, sorted CMA shirts/coats/etc., Dinner date at Coco Loco

Needed a blanket when I did my morning reading outside
 Made 4 dozen butter horns for our CMA bake sale Saturday to raise money for Run for the Son
I should have taken a picture of them baked and frosted, but forgot.  Now they are in the freezer. They sure looked good!
My sunflowers 


 It was a beautiful morning and much cooler out with low humidity.  It felt so good, but I did need my blanket and I wore a sweatshirt.  I went through lots of CMA shirts in the closet and some tubs too.  I got them all sorted and sizes written on cards to go by them on the table we will be selling them on.  Bill went through his stuff too, and gave me what he wanted to put in the sale.  We are just taking donations for Run for the Son for all of it.  I baked butter horns and also made 5 loaves of pumpkin bread for the bake sale.  I talked to Vikki, Peyton and Isaac when they got out of school.  My sunflowers were ready to pick, so I cut them and got them hung in the garage.  Bill and I went to Coco Loco's, then to Sam's Club, then to get gas for our vehicles.  Bill and I packed some things in the camper.  I packed up three tubs of clothes/jackets/chaps, etc.  Talked to Kimmy and Melissa this evening,  and texted with Adam today.  

No comments: