Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thurs. 9/29/22, Went to Michele's for lunch and a visit, Bill and I cleaned out storage area in camper, Went to Old Town

Baby Lydia doing to play with the box.  Tucker the Goldendoodle puppy, has chewed on the box and has left the pieces on the carpet.  Michele picked up the pieces for baby got the.  She's a busy mom!
Lydia was standing by the couch and Tucker went between her and the couch.  Good thing she kept her balance as she is new at standing


Our driveway by the shed looks amazing.  Our neighbors sure blessed us!

Kimmy's chickens loved the watermelons I sent home with Kimmy.   Wow...they devoured them.

 Got up early and showered and got ready.  Packed up a house warming gift in a gift bag and made a salad for my visit with Michelle today.  Left at 10:30.  Only took 25 minutes to get to her house.  She took me on a tour.  It's such a cute place with so much room and potential.  We ate lunch.  She made corn chowder soup and we ate the salad I made.  Lydia snacked on teething crackers.  She sure is a sweet baby.  She let me hold her a long time.  She is 9 months old now.  I came home and worked on sweeping the camper and scrubbing the floors.

I saw water in the outside storage compartment.  I asked Bill if he knew what it was from.  He forgot to take the wet outside rugs out and dry them out when we got home.  We took everything out to make sure everything was dry under there for the winter.  He washed off the rugs and we laid them in the sun to dry.  I dried the water out of the little plastic section was in.  Later, we put everything back in.

Sad news tonight.  Our president and wife's niece who is 31, passed away tonight after an 11 month battle with a rare blood cancer.  She is a Christian and so is her husband.  They have a 3 year son and a 1 year old son.  They sure will need prayers.  Thankfully, they will see her again in heaven.  A great loss for everyone here though.  She worked for 4 years at Channel 5 as a news reporter and weekend anchor.  I have been following her Cancer journey and it breaks my heart.

They fixed our garage door this afternoon.  They replaced the spring that was broken.  So nice to have it working again.  

I talked to Marie and wished her happy birthday.  She called me to thank me for the card we sent.  She invited me to go to Living Word Church on Stark Rd. in Midland in the evening.  Bill and I went to Old Town Drive Inn and had coney dogs, fries and root beer for dinner, since it took much longer doing the camper than I planned.  I made it home in time to change and head to church.  He moved lots of things around in his shed today and was pretty tired, so stayed home.  When the service was over, I called Kimmy and she talked to me until I got to the Freeland exit, which made the drive a nice one and it seemed quick.  She was playing bed wars with the boys.  She's a fun mom.

Texted with Adam.  I will sure be glad when his headache is better.   

No comments: