Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday, 9/30/22, Nice day in the mid 60's and sunny, Went to Bible Study on 1 Peter, cleaned out the she d and moved it, Went on a walk with Melissa and Max

 

Eli and new kitty....Teddy
Adam and new kitty....Basel
Baking cookies to take to Hailey tomorrow
I grilled chicken breasts and potatoes on the grill tonight.  We had beans from the garden too!

Bill putting the new light up, then trying it!

Other light up

Beautiful fall day

Eli drew these and sent them to me today.  Just amazing!  What a great artist! Way to draw Eli


Missy...she picked her and I an ice cap up for our walk

Max and Vader with beautiful trees in the background
Max and Vader on our walk


I went to our Bible Study on 1 Peter Joan is leading in the morning.  Maddy and I sat together.  Deb, Annette, Tamara, Chris and Judy were also at our table for our group.
Went to Sam's Club to pick up some cashews for Hailey to take when we go see her tomorrow.  Bill and I took everything out of the little shed and moved it back on the deck of the big shed.  We washed it out and then moved stuff back in.  Donated some stuff to Goodwill which Bill took there.  I washed out hummingbird feeders and oriole feeders and put them away til next year.  

Melissa called and asked me to meet her and Max to go walking on the trails by the dog park.  It was so beautiful out and there was some gorgeous color on the trees.  We had a great walk.  What nice trails to walk on.  Max was so much fun and had us laughing.  It was sure good exercise.  Max did great walking Vader.  

Talked to Kimmy for a long time. Bill wanted me to call to see if we could take all of them out for dinner, but the homecoming football game was tonight and Jacob had to be there early for marching band, so will have to do it another time.  Eli sent me two of his drawings today.  They are sure amazing.  Another artist in the family!!! 

The boys sure got some cute kittens today.  I can't wait to hold them.  They look like happy boys in their pictures with them.  







No comments: