Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tues. 9/27/22, Took sleeveless clothes up to store for winter, brought warmer clothes downstairs, Met Vikki at Hobby Lobby, went to Subway, froze beans from garden,

Me and Vikki at Subway
I walked to the sliding glass door and saw 9 visitors in our yard

Turkeys leaving

Turkey and baby that stayed by the edge of the woods leaving after the other ones
Kit Kat...she is as tired of the cold and rain as I am
She spent lots of time in her house again today.  Came out when she heard me come out the door
I love it when grandkids leave such sweet notes on the boogie board on the fridge.  Sweetie Peyton left me this precious note and left one for Kenzie too

We really slept in this morning.  Didn't get up til 8:30 and it sure felt good.  It was cold and rainy out again today.  I moved summer clothes upstairs and winter clothes downstairs.  Bill and I rearranged the garage to make room for wood pellets which we will be needing soon.  It didn't take us long.  After we were done, I met Vikki at Hobby Lobby and she helped me pick out a house warming gift for Michelle and Jerdon.  We found a couple of things really quick.  I knew Vikki would have younger taste and be a big help and she was.  We stopped to get Turkey/Cali/Bacon/Avocado subs from Subway.  She goes back to work on Thursday, so thought today would be good to meet.  It sure was fun spending time with her.  Bill picked up Max and took him to Culvers to spend time with him.  They had a good time.  

Maddy messaged me and asked me to pray for Brielle.  She has a growth on her eyelid that has grown quite a bit.  It was tiny when I saw her last week.  They have an appointment tomorrow to check it out.  The doctors weren't certain if it was a cyst or tumor.  We are praying for God to heal our little sweetie quickly and that it is something easy to take care of.  Prayers are appreciated.  I got Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki praying right away.  
I talked to Melissa for a long time.  The boys were at their soccer game.  Evan face timed me when he got home to tease me and tell me they lost.  Actually they won their first game and they were pretty excited.  

I cut up beans from the garden and froze some.  Also ate some and they were so good.



No comments: