Thursday, September 1, 2022

9/1/22, Lots of friends arrived at BayShore. Rode on the golf cart with Bill to see them, went on a date to get ice cream after our busy day

Jared on his new tractor....I am soooo happy for him!
Me and Wes by the sign.  Wes and Gayla helped me hang the sign at the corner.
Me by our Street Party sign!
Me enjoying a beautiful morning outside at BayShore

Ate breakfast, I had coffee and Bill had tea, read our Bibles outside and put good Worship on when I went inside.  We went for a ride on the golf cart looking for a permanent marker Bill lost.  We didn't find it. We went to the office and got a new marker from Liz.  Stopped and saw Jerry, Judy, and Don.  Bill said they weren't going to have a sign at the corner, so I went to the Dollar Store and picked up stuff to make a sign.  I didn't have much time to make it, but at least people will know there is a Street Party on Saturday.  

I got back and Jim Johnroe and his son in law were parking their RV next to us. Yay, they are great neighbors to have.  Jeanette Sheler was walking towards our camper, so I went outside to talk to her.  It was nice catching up with her.  We prayed together before she left.  She came in and looked at our camper.  I got the sign almost made, when Elaine came, Barb and Ron came and Wes and Gayla came.  I took Elaine an ice cold water because I could see the was really hot while setting up her motorcycle camper.  She can't stand the heat.  I offered to do whatever she needed me to do, but she just wanted to cool down for a while.  I came in and finished the sign.  Wes and Gayla took me down to the corner and the three of put up the sign and secured good.  Bill used the golf card shuttle and took a family who is in the group Kleen Slate around the campground and showed them where everything is.  They are doing worship Sunday Morning and putting on a concert for the youth Sunday night.Bill and I ate chili for dinner, then drove around in the golf cart.  We stopped and visited everyone we knew outside their camper.  He also took me over to meet the family he drove around the campground.  What a nice family.  Their love for Jesus just shone through brightly.  I talked to the wife and it felt like I had always known her.  She was so sweet.  I can wait til they do worship and can't wait for their concert now.  
Bill and I went on a date to get ice cream at the Red Barn.  I had a single and he had a hot fudge sundae, and gave me the cherry.  It was pretty buggy out so we ate in the truck with the air on.  I've never seen the bugs so bad here.  They don't bite, but are sure annoying.  We have to get up very early, so didn't play any games tonight.  Texted with Adam today, talked with Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa.  


 

No comments: