Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wed., 9/21/22, Happy Birthday to my niece, Ahmeh!!!, Met Maddy and Brielle at Bigby's, Picked the garden, packed the camper, made juice from the tomatoes for chili,


Happy Birthday Ahmeh!  We love you!

Kit Kat was feisty and wanted to play and bite...I gave her a squirt of water so she moved to the little round table and liked herself dry.  She wasn't cuddly at all, so I went inside.

I love this grandson so much!!!!  

Max unloading the Nesquik I picked up from Sam's Club.  I could never carry 4.  
Beautiful sunset tonight

This morning I got up early so I could read my Bible before going to meet Maddy.  We met at Bigby and had a smoothie and breakfast sandwich.  We visited for 1 1/2 hours and had fun hanging out together.  I got to hold Brielle lots and feed her.  She is such a sweet baby and such a good baby.  Maddy went in the bathroom and I was holding the baby when an older man came up to me and told me my baby was really cute.  I told him the baby's mom was in the bathroom and he said I must be grandma then.  I told him I was just friend.  I told him she was a premie and was in the NICU and was a miracle.  He told me all babies are miracles of God which I agreed with.  Maddy came out and we talked about following Jesus.  He told her to pour all God has for the baby into her.  We talked about seeing each other in heaven and then he went over and he and his wife who had added a few nice comments too, left.  He was so happy and cheerful!  It made our day!  

I got some groceries from Jack's.  Got ground chuck to make chili tomorrow for our chili cook off on our camping trip.  I went to Sam's Club and also to Aldi's.  When I got home, I picked the garden.  I got lots of string beans, lots of green peppers, picked a couple of onions and picked some tomatoes to cook up to put in the chili tomorrow.  

I was under the pool deck when I heard voices.  I thought it was Bruce and Max with Bill, but it was someone who bought the big roller and thing that picks up grass that goes to the John Deer.  Bill was happy to sell them.  I texted Bruce to see when he was going to be home, since this made me think of him.  I took the Nesquik I picked up at Sam's Club for him over to drop off.  Max was sure happy to see there was more, and happily carried them in.  Melissa asked me if I had time to go for a walk.  I did and was happy to walk and talk with her.  I always love spending time with my Melissa.  We took Vader with us and I was able to pet him for the first time.  What a nice dog.  

Bill went to the Marine Corp League.  I packed stuff in the camper while he was gone.  I heard a knock at the door of the camper, and it was Vikki.  She was a sweetie and carried the clothes baskets I had loaded with clothes and things and put them in the door and I put them away.  She made the job a lot easier.  She also put pillow cases I had washed back on the pillows.  We went in the house and she gave me some clear plastic bins for the attic.  She had to go pick up Peyton and Isaac from youth group, so couldn't stay long.  I hung some command hooks in the camper after she left.  

My nephew, Mark, sent me a really sweet message tonight.  He is in Vietnam and will be going to Da Nang where Bill was stationed.  He is going to try to video chat with Bill when he is there, or at least will send pictures.  




No comments: