Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday, 9/12/22, Happy Birthday to my dad in heaven! Thought of him lots today. Adam got hit by the soccer ball at his game tonight. Happy he is ok.

 

Grass seed down in some bare spots in the yard


Sunflower seeds are ready.  This one fell.  I will be picking the rest next week.
Bill was backing the 5th wheel in the driveway, so I took this picture while I was waiting.  I love how the flag looks.
Peyton looks so beautiful with her hair natural

Woke up early and started thanking and praising God.  Prayed for my family.  Cleaned shelves in the basement and organized  them .  Then Bill and I moved all the canned tomatoes downstairs.  It looks so nice having them on the shelf.  Vacuumed downstairs rooms and organized the shelves for shoes and other things in my closet!  Went to Costco and got gas, then got a few groceries.

Bill mowed the lawn and picked up the grass while i raked, put mulch with grass seed in it down and watered it.  I ran out halfway around the tree, so will pick more up.  


We picked up the camper because they have the new gear box in.  They still have  a part coming in, but said it’s fine to take to Indiana.  Yay!  Will be busy loading it now.  


When we got home, Bill ate his left over's from Coco Loco and then we went to get more grass seed.  We got three big bags because he needs to do back where he took the trees out.  We both worked on seeding around the rest of the tree and some other spots, then he did where the trees were taken out.  I watered everything before the sun completely set, while he went in and worked on typing up the funeral he is doing tomorrow for a friend whose mom died.  I looked it over when I got in and corrected any typos.  


I found out my best friend, Vikki, is having a hip replacement on Oct. 18.  I told her that is no way to celebrate Kimmy and Vikki's birthday lol.  I was glad she let me know right away so I can be praying.  


Adam got hit in the face tonight by a flying soccer ball that was kicked by a goalie. Ouch!  It knocked him right over.  He can't remember anything from this morning.  His coach told him he never seen someone get hit by the ball like that stand up an not be all bloody.  Thanking God!  It could have been much worse.  I called to check on him to see how he was doing.  He had a headache, but was doing good. I sure am praying for my sweet Adam.  I am excited that I can go watch him play in a game on Wednesday.  Yay!  I have to get all of my stuff done for our camping trip and can some pickled beets, but will be motivated to get it done quickly now.  I'm washing my jars in the dishwasher now.  




No comments: