Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wed., 9/14/22, Dawn's funeral, packed for camping trip, Jack and Evan came over, Bill hung out with Max

 No pictures to post.  I forgot to take any todayAdam sent me a couple of cute videos late so,. I did get to post those.  Packed the refrigerator and freezer stuff in the camper.  Watered where we planted grass seed in the morning.  Went to our friend, Dawn Vargas's funeral.  She lost her battle with cancer after 2 years.  She was only 55.  We are very sad for her husband, Mike, and her six children and families.   Her daughter is getting married on Saturday which will be so hard now, but her mom would want her to go on with it.  She was very excited about this wedding.  Joel is still in the hospital.  They took him off oxygen and his oxygen dropped.  Lots of prayers needed.  

Barb sewed my CMA back patches on my two leather jackets.  She does an amazing job and donates all the money to Run for the Sun.  

Bill went to pick up Max and hang out.  Jack and Evan came to spend time with me which was nice.  We hung out for a while, then they studied their spelling and I gave them a practice test. They did great.  They had to know the meaning of the words too.  They watered the grass seed for me, so I could finish packing the camper.  We are leaving at 6 in the morning, so Bill wanted to hook the truck up tonight.  

Adam sent me a couple of cute videos of him asking Claire to homecoming and her saying yes!  He wore a cute shirt asking her to homecoming and she wore a sign over her shirt saying it would be her goal to go to HOCO with him.  

Adam asking Claire to homecoming!
Claire accepting!

Going to bed early now since I have to get up super early.

No comments: