Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tues., 9/20/22, Vikki came over and we went to Kimmy's, Bill went with Charlie, Went to Rescue Mission Dinner

 

Jacob, me and Adam...I am looking shorter all the time


Tall Adam above...short Adam below lol!

Wyatt enjoying the view outside 
Kimmy's gardens are beautiful!
Isaac and Peyton.  Bill picked them up from school so we could spend more time at Kimmy's.  

Asked Vikki if she wanted to go to Costco, Kohl's and Kimmy's with me.  She did, so said she would get ready.  I went to Kroger and got gift cards that were 4x fuel points.  Made it back quickly and watered the new grass.  Vikki came and we went to Costco, but their return services were not working, so I couldn't take the extra light I purchased back.  Then I realized, I didn't bring the Kohl Cash coupons, so we headed right to Kimmy's.  We had fun visiting and hanging out with Kimmy, Adam and Jacob.  I took Jacob to school when he needed to go.  It was raining out, which hadn't been in the forecast.  I stopped and picked up candy bars for everyone.  Kimmy had lunch all ready when I got back.  Yummy fried rice and sandwiches.  Thank you Kimmy.  We had our candy bars for dessert.  It sure was nice having the boys home.  I certainly will be glad when Adam doesn't have anymore symptoms from his concussion.  We girls took a walk outside and Vikki put pepper all around Kimmy's house to keep ants out.  We enjoyed seeing all of Kimmy's plants.  Then we went out and saw their new tractor.  So happy for Jared to have that.  It sure is a nice one.   We called Bo and Kimmy gave him some grain to have him come up by us.  Loved petting him.  Vikki and I left around 2:40 and went to Costco.  This time I could return the light.  We walk around the store and got some samples to eat.    Vikki found some slacks and I found a top.  
I picked up some Starbuck's coffee beans that was 14.89 for a 2 1/2 lb. bag.  A guy by us told me they had coffee grinders in the front of the store.  Vikki and I took the coffee and ground it after we paid for it.  Super fast and easy.  Such a great savings too.  We came home and I was happy to see Peyton and Isaac and get my hugs.  They all left, then Bill and I got ready and went to the Rescue Mission Dinner.  Such great things they do for people who need help in our community.  We sure enjoyed the testimonies and stories.  Enjoyed seeing all of the things they are doing now.  So thankful to be a part of helping support what they are doing and the mission of winning souls for Jesus.  


No comments: