Monday, September 5, 2022

Monday,9/5/22, Happy Birthday Bruce! We love you! Michelle and Jerdon came over and helped get my Facebook back after I was locked out, Went to the morning service, went on motorcycle ride to Grindstone City, campfire with friends

Happy Birthday Bruce!  What a great son in love you are!  We are so blessed to have you in our family.
Hailey, Jack, Bruce and Evan
Max, Jack, Hailey and Bruce
Ron B., Barb B., Bev and Ron
Bill got in the picture
Bev, Ron, Bill, Ron B. Barb, Dave, Chrissy, Dave L. Julie and Phil at Grindstone eating ice cream
Pretty cool by the water today, but the drive along the shore was beautiful

Campfire group at night...ill, Dave, Dave and Chrissy L.  Julie and Phil, Bev and Ron, Ron and Barb, Phil and Carol, Gail and Mike

Bikes behind me on our ride.

Most of the people left after the morning service.  A group of us that stayed and extra day went to see BayShore's new property given to them, then went to lunch at the Peppermill Restaurant in Bad Axe, then we went on a ride to Grindstone City and had huge ice cream cones.  YUM!  It was a beautiful ride along the water on the way home.  I'm glad I wore my chaps and leather jacket.  I stayed nice and warm, even though it was cooler by the water.  
When we got back to the campground, we had a potluck, but Bill and I were too full to eat and so were lots others.  I picked up Barb and Ron on the golf cart and took them and their chairs.  Ron broke his hip a couple of weeks ago and riding on the motorcycle had made him pretty tired.  We just ate one corn on the cob.  We all sat around the campfire afterwards and visited.  

No comments: