Monday, September 19, 2022

Sept 19, 2022, Slept in, Got the camper unhooked and set it up, emptied the camper and washed bedding, met Vikki for lunch, and hung out, went to Delta to give Jared a charge,



Kit Kat is glad we are home.  She happy the cushions are back on the swing.


Happy to see the grass is coming in.  Thank you Vikki and Evan for watering it for us while we were gone.  It was pretty much bare dirt a few days before we left for Indiana.  We seeded it two days before we left
 

Grass coming in where flags are too

Nice breeze coming in those two windows...curtains were flying
Bill and Jared jumping Jared's car battery
Little Caesars Individual pizza from kit for dinner.  Yum!
Zinnias are beautiful
Kit Kat cuddling up by me this evening when I sat on the swing and was talking to Melissa on the phone

We got to sleep in this morning which was so nice after getting up so early while we were camping.  We got the camper set up and then I worked on emptying it while Bill mowed the lawn.  He brought in most of his stuff last night.  I just brought his hanging clothes in for him.  I washed the bedding and hung it on the line to dry.  It always smells so good afterwards.  Charlie stopped over.  I went out by the shed to see him.  

I met Vikki at Subway and treated her to a Cali Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Sub.  I had been telling her how good they were.  She really liked it too.  We went to Walmart after that and walked around looking for leggings.  I took her back to her car after that.  I sure enjoyed hanging out with her.  I came home and started putting things away that I brought in this morning.  I texted with Adam, talked a couple of times with Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy.

Kimmy called at 10:41 p.m. and wanted to know what we were doing.  Jared was waiting at Delta to pick Jacob up and his car wouldn't start.  We went over with the truck and Bill gave him a jump.  It started right up.  We waited a few minutes to see if Jacob would be coming out, but he didn't so we headed for home.  We were happy to hear from Kimmy saying they were home safe and sound!  



 

No comments: