Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday, 6/2/23, Bill fixed rotatiller, Kenzie had her reveal party here, the kids swam, Jacob spent the night


These pictures are in reverse order of the day except for the evening ones on the deck, but I didn't want to go to all the trouble of moving them

Peyton, Evan, Eli and Isaac swimming
Jack throwing Evan

Evan, Peyton, Jack and Eli



Kenzie after the flower was planted
Kit Kat loves the bridge...she scratches her self all over on it.  Kenzie took so many pictures because she thought it was so cute.  I'm only posting my favorite one

Me and Kenzie planting the pretty plant she got me


Peyton, Eli, Jack and Evan cooling off in the pool
We were so excited.  Kenzie came to reveal what gender the baby is.  Pink flower would be a girl and Yellow flower would be a boy

                   Bill got the new motor in the rototiller.  He’s amazing.  It works so good


More beautiful flowers today
Kimmy, Jared, me, Bill, Melissa and Vikki...Adam took this picture
I took a picture of Adam being silly.  He was taking selfies instead of taking our picture like he was supposed to.  He always keeps us laughing
Vikki with the cute bag that was over the plant and the plant.  Yellow = Kenzie's baby is a boy!  Yay, we are all so happy and excited


Adam, Evan, Jack and Peyton swimming when it was dark
Adam
Jacob...Adam's in too but it was dark so you can hardly see him
Adam and Jacob

Evan, Melissa, Eli and Peyton
Jacob and Evan warming up by the fire
Jacob wanted to spend the night which made us so happy.  He, papa and I played Deer in the Headlights.  We had lots of fun.  I ended up winning which meant I had to pick up the game.
Jacob was sure to spread all the cards out all over.  

Bill went with Charlie to see if Charlie could remember where the water pipes at church were located underground.  He had helped with them many years ago. It was a little cooler this morning so I dug up my Chive plant and put it in garbage cans.  It got so huge and was spreading quickly.  Kenzie wanted some so I sent some home with her later.  I transplanted my Kalanchoe plant in the house to a bigger pot. 
I weeded the flower garden.  The ground is super hard with all this dry weather.  Flowers are all doing good though.  Kenzie and Vikki FaceTimed me while they were making cupcakes for her reveal at Travis's sisters tomorrow.  Then they called to ask if they could do a reveal party at our house tonight.  Yay!  I am so excited to find out what this baby is.  Kimmy called me and said Jacob wanted to spend the night and asked if it was ok.  It sure was.  We always love having Jacob or any of the grandkids for that matter.  Everyone came around 7.  We all sat on the deck and Kenzie had me, Melissa, Vikki and Jared take the bags off the plants to reveal the gender of the baby.  Yellow is what they were and means we will be having a great grandson. We're praying for this sweet blessing and will be happy to meet him when he arrives.  There are more pictures I have to get from Vikki of the reveal.  We all sat outside talking, playing the 21 game and eating some snacks.  I started the gas fire pit when it started cooling off outside.  It hasn't cooled off that much in a while.  The kids all had fun swimming.  Jacob and Adam swam last and stayed in a long time too.  Kenzie and the girls went out with me to plant my lily plant.  I dug the hole, Kenzie put it in, I pushed dirt back around it, Vikki watered it, Kimmy helped did some Lillies of the Valley out from under my peace plant out there.  Then she had the boys move the bridge to a different place and Jacob moved the bird bath.  Vikki filled it with water.  Everyone pitched in.  It sure was a fun day.




No comments: