Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday, June 12, 2023, Cleaned camper, watered plants, fed birds, went out to eat with Maddy and Alec for Maddy's. 22nd Birthday

Bill took his old handlebars off the bike
The new handlebars are higher and will be easier on his back.
He tried it out and liked it
Nice that he doesn't have to lean over to reach the handlebars any longer.
The garden is looking good.  All 7 rows of corn are up about an inch now.
The rain sure helped the garden
Pumpkin, Squash and cuke cumber garden. Blueberry bushes on end
My peonies I planted two years ago, blossomed and the blossoms have pink in them.  They are beautiful

Out to dinner with Maddy and Alec at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Maddy's birthday

Bill and I got the motorcycle out of the camper.  It's really easy.  I put the carpet back down and cleaned the camper.  I took my Dyson out to do a good job.  I watered the deck plants and filled bird feeders and bird baths.  Something knocked the hummingbird feeder down, so I set the trap to catch whatever it is.  

Caught up on laundry and got it folded and put away.  Put some in the hamper that has to go back out to the camper.  Kimmy and Vikki worked on Jacob's graduation picture boards and did a great job today.  l looked up a couple of pictures Kimmy wanted and sent them to her.  
Bill sure did a good job taking off the old handlebars to the motorcycle and putting on the new ones too.  He is super skilled at doing things like that.  

In the evening, we went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Maddy's 22nd birthday.  They didn't bring Brielle, boo hoo.  Much easier for them to eat out without her at her age.  She reaches for everything now.  We sure missed her though.  We had fun and had a nice visit.  

Vikki stopped and picked some things up I need for Jacob's graduation party and dropped them off to me.  That was so sweet of her to offer, so I didn't have to go out.  I got to see Peyton, Isaac and Eli for a few minutes which was nice. Eli's spending the night at Vikki's.

 

 

No comments: