Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday, 6/19/23, We finished packing, Vikki, Kenzie, Peyton, Isaac and Eli stopped over to get yard games, got to Outdoor Adventures, set up, went out for dinner, went for ice cream, walked around the campground, relaxed outside

Isn’t this beautiful!  My friend Lela, who is my son in Law, Jared’s mom, sent me it.  She does this every year.  From caterpillar to butterfly, then releases them.  She is amazing!  God is awesome!  He designed his creations so uniquely, there are miracles all around!
Got a quick picture of Peyton and Isaac in the car
Took Kenzie’s picture too
Ha ha, Kenzie wanted to take our picture 
Of course I couldn’t forget Eli
New store they built at the campground It’s so nice! They moved the snack bar there, have a nice laundry room at one end, and put an arcade room at the other end.
Bill and I at the Wheeler Restaurant. We tried Fergie’s but they closed at 3.
They put in a new roundabout in and took the overpass and exit out.  That had alway made us nervous especially with young drivers because you would have to watch both ways on the busy road, plus watch for cars coming off the exit, right where you had to cross the road!  Yay! Such a good change
Bill relaxing
New playground at the campground too.  It looks so fun
Bill while we were on our walk around the campground.
We got the clam up.  We sure missed having Vikki and Isaacs help.  We got it up, just not as fast without them.  Isaac always puts all the stakes in for us.
Bill and I relaxing

Bill went out for coffee with Charlie.  I got my shower taken and hair dried, then packed all the last minute things.  Bill got home, read his Bible and then packed the clam, the grill and his last minute things.  I went to Sam’s to pick up some protein drinks for him, and saw gas was 3.49 so filled up.  The other gas stations are 3.69. When I got home, Bill put my bike in the bike rack.
We left at around 2 and Bill pulled the 5th wheel and I drove my car. Loved all the new changes!  We had fun together!


No comments: