Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tues., 6/13/23, Bill went to have coffee with Charlie, I watered my plants in the house, edged the flower bed, pulled all the weeds I saw coming up in the garden, Went to Vikki's twice, once to visit and once to have taco's she made, worked on some graduations stuff so I'm ready for the girls to come tomorrow

Eli and Peyton relaxing at Vikki's 
Isaac was relaxing too!  They did get up to give me my hugs!
Filled little 100 little candy dishes with candy for our project for Jacob's graduation tomorrow when the girls come.

I ran the pool filter for its hour, while I read my Bible out on the deck.  Kit Kat joined me.  Nice time bird watching too.  I used my little spade and edged the new flower garden.  Got some weeds out too, but not many.  Pulled weeds out of the garden and around the raspberries after that.  I hauled them out to the yard waste can by the road to be picked up later.  I was hot and tired, so I came in for a drink of water.  I was going to go out and hook up the electric gate to the fence and turn it back on, but Bill told me he would do it for me, which I was thankful for.  When he came in, I made us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.  Then I went to Vikki's to visit for a while.  It was fun seeing her new table and chairs, and also her new refrigerator.  Everything in her house looks so nice.  We sat and visited in the sun room and watched the birds.  She said she was going to take down her oriole feeder because she had an oriole once in early spring, but has seen one since.  I had given her jelly from Aldi to try.  She had it out.  The squirrel is a stinker and knocked it down twice to enjoy it himself.  I headed home and stopped at the Family Dollar.  I bought some M & M's there and also some cards for graduation and other occasions.  Then I drove to The Home Store.  I looked for my phone and didn't see it.  I hit my phone finder on my watch, but it didn't light up, so I knew it wasn't with me.  I called the Family Dollar Store to see if it was turned in, but she said no.  I headed right back there as quick as I could.  When I got out of my car, there was a $5 dollar bill laying in the parking lot.  I picked it up and went into the store.  I hit my phone finder and it lit up, so I knew my phone was somewhere in the store.  I walked down aisles I had shopped in, and in about the 3rd aisle, I heard it going off and got it.  Thank You Lord!  I was so happy.  Elated might be a better word, and extremely thankful.  I went over to the girl at the cash register and gave her the $5.  I figured if no one asked for it, she would deserve it.  She was having an awful time when I checked out because she was having trouble with her credit card and they called back, but it was a voice mail and she couldn't connect with a human.  I told her I would be praying for her when I left.  

Vikki messaged me that if we wanted to come for taco's for dinner, they were eating at 5:30.  I never pass up her delicious tacos.  Bill said yes right away when I called him too.  Vikki called me really excited that she had an oriole at her jelly feeder.  It must like the jelly I gave her as much as mine do. 

I picked up a couple of cute things to take to Vikki and Shannon's in Grand Haven Friday when I go, then went home.  I worked on filling some containers with M & M's and mints for about 10 minutes before we went to Vikki's.  When we got to Vikki's she had the food all made and was getting it set out.  She even made avocado ranch.  Everything was super delicious.  Vikki, Rody, Bill and I visited more out in the sun room.  Jacob had to practice with the band he is in at Saginaw Valley, so Kimmy and Jared came over to visit too.  Jared ate a couple of tacos, but Kimmy wasn't hungry because she ate a good salad at home.  I talked to Melissa for a while on the phone.  We are trying to make some camping plans.  We all had a nice visit, then Bill and I left so I cold get home and fill the rest of the containers.  It was a fun day and I always love family time.  




 

 

No comments: