Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday, 6/5/23, Fixed Peyton and Isaac's breakfast, went to Vikki's, went to doctor, went to Melissa's, watched movie with Jacob and Peyton


Brielle in her car today!
Adam relaxing when I got to Vikki's
Jacob was relaxing too
Isaac played the piano for me before I took the picture
Peyton was relaxing too;  Kimmy and Vikki were as busy as could be though

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  Vikki called while I was still in bed.  I stayed up until after 1 last night so it felt good to sleep in.  I got up and got ready, then by that time the kids were up.  
I made them toast and Isaac had cereal.  Peyton only wanted toast.  After breakfast, we went to Vikki's.  We stopped at McDonald's and got Peyton, Isaac, Jacob and Adam shakes.  When we got to Vikki's, she and Kimmy had moved the refrigerator, and put the coffee station where it was.  They also moved the table, so they were putting all of the small stuff back where it went.  It looks nice the way they arranged it.  They were making room for Vikki's new refrigerator. 
I stayed until I had to leave to get home and get ready to go to the doctor at 1.  Kimmy's boys both had dentist appointments at 2.  My doctor appt. went good.  I got the pneumonia shot while I was there.  She put me on the lowest dosage of a statin because my Cholesterol was 263 last time.  She's so nice and she's easy and fun to talk to.  When I was finished there,  I stopped and got the shingles vaccine.  I don't ever want to get those again.  I had them several years ago and they were awful.  When I was done, I picked Melissa up and we went to Walgreen's and she got her free over the counter stuff.  I took her home, and then went back to Vikki's and watched a movie with Jacob and Peyton, called A Week Away.  It was a Christian musical and was really good.  Kimmy and Vikki went to go get Graduation party stuff while we watched it.  After it was over, I came home and used the 4 prong tool I bought, to loosen all the dirt in the new flower garden.  It worked so good and only took 10 minutes.  The ground was pretty hard before I did it too.  I moved a host into that garden too.  I made salmon, a baked potato and peas for dinner.  It turned out so good.  

I had to go to Walmart and get more potting soil, for my plants on the deck.  I ran into Vikki while I was there.  She was getting plants so they could plant her garden tonight. When I got home I finished planting my deck plants.  They looks so pretty.  I sent a birthday and family gift to our Compassion Child, Rehemet, and sent a time capsule card I wrote a prayer on for our sponsored child, Frank, to Feed the Hungry.  So thankful for these kids and it's so fun to keep up on what they are doing.  

Bill mowed the grass while I was at Walmart, and had the sprinkler going on the small area of the garden I didn't get to last night.  I was happy about that.  The ferns in the woods by where my plants are were getting pretty dry, so I watered those and also watered a few other plants.
Saw where Kit Kat killed a baby mole.  Good kitty!




 

No comments: