Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tues, 6/20/23, Bill had to go home, he helped Vikki and Rody get their dishwasher unhooked and out, Bruce, Melissa and the boys all came up, Melissa, Jack and Evan are staying for a few days , boys swAm, we got Fergie’s pizza, played Skyjoe

Evan and Jack

This was so funny! I took three pictures and Melissa and Jack smiled in all three with their mouths full.  Pizza from Fergie’s! YUM!
Jack after Melissa and I didn’t get his joke

Melissa, Jack and Evan..such a fun day with them
We took a selfie and I told Evan to look at me.  Afterwards he said, you told me to look at you!
Our retake!

 Made our coffee, and shortly after Bill had to leave for home.  He had to meet our electrician friend to have his sister Carol’s electric for her generator hooked up. He also helped Vikki and Rody unhook their dishwasher so they could install a new one.  He couldn’t get something to turn because it was too tight. Vikki called to have me pray. We prayed and a few minutes later he was able to turn it.  Yay God!

I sat outside and read my Bible. After that I went to Northwoods to get new tie downs for our clam awning and a some tent stakes like I got there last year.  They didn’t have either.  They have moved everything around in their store.  I went back to the camper and about an hour later Bruce, Melissa and the boys came up. After spending a while here, Bruce, Max and Vader left.  Melissa and I went to the store while the  boys shopped.  Then we went to the pool so the boys could swim and go in the hot tub.

When we came back to the camper, I ordered pizza from Fergie’s and Jack and I went and picked it up.  They all thought it was the best too.  The boys went on some bike rides.  We played Skyjoe and Jack was the winner.  Then we watched the movie, God’s not Dead and had popcorn!  The boys loved the movie!  It’s one of my favorites and sure stirs you heart when you watch it!  God is ALIVE!!!!  After that we went to bed.

No comments: