Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday, 6/15/23, caught raccoon, kimmy and the boys and Vikki and kids came over, went to Vikki’s for tacos again!

I came home from the dentist and Kimmy had pruned my lilac bush and had it looking good.  It will be just right for next year.  It was getting way out of control.  Thank you so much Kimmy and thank you Vikki for assisting. 
Isaac hauling bricks so Kimmy can wash them
Isaac helping papa cut up branches to throw on the fire
I made him look at me in the picture below

Eli hauling bricks to be washed so Kimmy can take them home
Adam worked out in the basement on the bike and treadmill
Jacob helping Papa
Eli talking Isaac into getting in the pool.   It took him a while, but he did it!
Isaac and Eli in the pool....Brrrr

I caught a raccoon, so Bill loaded it in my car and I took it and dropped it off.  It was happy to get out of that cage.  I am happy not to have it getting into my bird feeders and taking things down.  I ate oatmeal for breakfast.  I watered the last spot of the garden.  Kimmy, Vikki and the kids got here.  We sat at the table and drank our coffee, and I finished my oatmeal.  Bill took Jacob and Adam and went to get wood to make a railing for the pool deck steps.  They also went to Tim Horton's.  It was a cooler day and we got a couple of short rains that weren't heavy.   

Kimmy went outside and started trimming my Wiegela bush.  She did an amazing job.  It is going to look so much better.  I made dinner while she and Vikki were outside working.  I called everybody in to pray and eat, then I left for my dentist appointment.  It was just an X-ray and cleaning appt. and was a good. This was my first time having this girl.  We talked about the Lord a lot and had a good chat about other things.  She was really nice and did a great job.  The dentist came in afterwards and checked them over.  He said everything looked great which is what I wanted to hear.  

When I came home, my lilac bush in the front looked great.  It was overgrown and out of control and now Kimmy has it trimmed and cut down to where it should be. I was so happy. Eli and Isaac were in the pool having fun.  It was only 66 degrees, so I know it was cold.  
I ate lunch outside.  Kimmy and Vikki had moved to the back and worked on the huge lilac bush back by the back deck.  It was harder to get at and cut back.  Kimmy was determined and got it.  She used a sawsall to cut it.  Vikki took a turn, then Jacob got home and he finished it.  Thank you everyone.  That was hard work.  Eli, Adam, and Isaac hauled branches to the fire pit to be burned.  Kimmy had started the fire and Bill kept it going.  Vikki and Peyton went home, and Isaac stayed to help Papa.  The other kids helped too, while Kimmy and I went to get Kimmy's over the counter stuff at Walmart.  We got home and Jared was there.  We joined him and Bill on the swings on the deck.  The kids had fun throwing the football again today and just hanging out.  We all went to Vikki's again for Tacos.  She made some chicken tacos for Kimmy.  They were all delicious.  I talked to Melissa for a while.  Kimmy planted a wiegela bush she dug up from our house.  Vikki and I watered some plants.  Kimmy and I weeded some too.  We sat out on her sun porch for a while visiting, then Bill and I had to leave.  I got some things ready I need to take when I go to visit my BFF, Vikki tomorrow in Grand Haven.  I am so excited to be going. 

No comments: