Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday, 6/23/23, came home from camping, helped clean pavilion for Jacobs party, Bill and I went back up north

Kenzie, Peyton, Isaac and Eli were having fun together after the work was finished.

 I packed up what I needed for home and came home to get some things done.  Shocked the pool and ran the filter, because the pool was starting to turn green again.  Stacie said they still don’t have theirs clear.  The high pollen is a big factor.  I watered the plants in my new garden.  Bill has been watering the garden and the plants around the house.  

I went to Walmart and then headed to Kimmy’s.  Vikki and her three kiddos were right behind me when I turned onto Eastman.  Pretty good timing!  We spent some time at Kimmy’s.  She and Vikki have both worked very hard getting everything ready for tomorrow.  Kimmy has made 140 rolls, and also lots of cupcakes which she decorated beautifully.  She is super amazing and talented!  Vikki and Kimmy also made chocolate chip cookies.  They are both such hard workers and talented at making this party special and fun for Jacob.  Kimmy filled big containers with water and we headed to the park.  Someone had cleaned it since they were there last but it still needed a good floor blowing off and then sweeping, wall scrubbing, counter scrubbing and table complete washing.  All the kids helped and that made it go much faster.  

I got my hugs and said my goodbyes and then headed home to cook up my burger for the goulash.  I warmed up grilled burgers, grilled potatoes and grilled asparagus from last night for Bill and my dinner.  After dinner Bill said he wanted to come back up north with me so we headed back up.  We stopped at a Dollar Store to get more water squirters.  We had M & M’s and cashews for a snack and relaxed!

No comments: