Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wed., Billl met Charlie, I watered the new grass, packed camper, cut up watermelon, watered plants again,

 

These will probably be about done when I get home.
I watered all the new plants today.  Took a picture so I can see if they grow while I am gone
 
 
Our plants have perked up since we watered them with the water sprayer
Ha Ha Vikki and I were face timing today and she said we look a lot alike today.  I was thinking the same thing while we were on FaceTime.

Did laundry and packed my clothes and put them in the camper.  Packed everything except the last minute stuff.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I watered the new grass we planted which was great because it went past that and watered my ferns, hostess, flowers and milkweed too.  I packed all the food for the cupboards and took it out to the camper and put it away too.  When Bill got home, I put all the refrigerator and freezer food into clothes baskets.  It's always pretty heavy, so Bill carried it for me and then I loaded the refrigerator and freezer in the camper.  I took some of the chili I made last night over to Charlie and Sue.  They blessed me with Molasses cookies from the Amish store while I was there.  Charlie also got me a blueberry muffing when he was with Bill today.   After I dropped the chili off and visited with Sue for a while, I went and picked up a couple more things for our trip.  Aldi hasn't had Almond milk the last two times I've been there, so I got some from Meijer.   I also got Coconut Milk to make the drink Kenzie made me that I loved.  Then I went to Souper Cafe and picked up an egg salad sandwich and some soup.  Bill and I split the sandwich and he had the soup.  I wasn't that hungry.  After I ate,  I put the chili in two big containers to take with us and cut up a watermelon and put it in a large container to take with us too.  Then I moved the sprinkler and did the last watering of the garden.  I started working on my blog and Bill asked me if I plugged the electric fence back in.  Bummer!  He was nice and went outside and plugged it in for me.  It was already dark out.  Busy day....got lots done...excited to go to Mackinaw City tomorrow.

No comments: