Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Wed., 6/28/23, swam, the kids rode bikes lots, went to camp store, playground

My kiddos in the morning 
 
Read my Bible outside .  Peaceful spot

Fun morning swim


 


She told me I should check the picture.  I didn’t til I got back to the camper. Guess she was right!!




Vikki surprised me and brought her favorite bird feeder.  It is so neat, I went and bought one for home!  It’s going to be my favorite too!


We got up earlier today.  We ate breakfast, then the kids went to the store.  When they got back, we went for a swim while Vikki napped in the hammock.  We swam for about an hour, then came back, and I read my Bible while the kids went to the clubhouse, and then to the old playground.  We all ate lunch, then the kids went on another bike ride. 
Went for a couple walks in the campground.  Enjoyed relaxing at the campground. Laid in our hammocks and got some good rest.  
Peyton, Isaac and I went to the store, then picked up pizza from Fergie’s.  
A friend of Peyton’s stopped over and Peyton showed her her real life looking doll baby.  Natalie liked it, so they got on their bikes and Peyton took her doll along.  I love that she’s like Hailey and still loves dolls.  
Peyton started the fire tonight and did a great job, even though it took a little long to get it going.  We sat by the fire , then came in and the kids and I played 3-13.  We have to finish tomorrow as we stopped at 11 p.m. at the Queen round.  I am in the lead at -20.  We will see what happens tomorrow.



  

No comments: